The Work Brighter Clubhouse
A monthly membership for neurodivergent, chronically ill, mentally ill, and disabled humans looking to escape Hustle Culture, bust their chronic overwhelm, and build a healthier relationship with productivity
Hey you, how much of this sounds familiar?
- You’re neurodivergent, chronically ill, or deal with something else that limits your energy or executive functioning.
- You constantly feel overcommitted and overwhelmed trying to keep up with everything going on in your life (not to mention the world).
- You feel like you’re always behind on work, chores, your personal goals, and everything else.
- You don’t know how to recognize your warning signs of burnout until it’s already too late.
- You’ve tried countless “traditional” productivity and self-care tips, but none of them seemed to work with your body or brain enough to help.
The problem isn’t you, it’s that Hustle Culture has created a society built on unrealistic expectations, ableist norms, and neurotypical assumptions.
It takes a lot of work to undo the damage done by a lifetime of absorbing that culture, but it’s absolutely possible.
And luckily, you don’t have to do it alone.
The Work Brighter Clubhouse will give you the tools and support you need to unlearn Hustle Culture mindsets, better understand your body and brain’s unique needs, and build routines that adapt to them (instead of the other way around).
Private online community
to connect with other people who understand what you’re going through and can offer practical support
filled with actionable tools to help you balance work, rest, play, and everything else in your life
Live community events
for creating space on your calendar to get important things done and deepen online connections
Inside those areas, you can find:
- Asynchronous community forum where you can get accountability, find support, and connect with people like you…away from ads, algorithms, and all the other toxicity of “big social media.”
- Library full of resources that can help you make mindset shifts, learn how your brain and body work rest, and build more sustainable routines that prevent burnout. Current resources include productivity workshops, planning templates, journaling prompt packs, and more, with new resources added each month.
- Weekly body doubling sessions (aka coworking) for the space and accountability to make progress on important projects, whether or not it’s work-related.
- Monthly group coaching calls where we can dive deep into what’s getting in your way lately and troubleshoot it together
- Quarterly community events for things like seasonal planning and reflection, book clubs, and virtual socials
- 50% off all courses from Work Brighter outside of the resource library
- Early access to new items in the Work Brighter Shop
…And all of this is just $15/month with a founding membership (on sale until December 15).
Founding Member Bonuses
In addition to everything above, members who join the Clubhouse before December 15, 2023 will also get:
- Founding member pricing for as long as your subscription remains active
- Exclusive invitation to our virtual Annual Reset Workshop on December 16 to help you reflect on 2023 and prepare for 2024
- Invitation to our virtual Member Kickoff Party in January to get to know other Clubhouse members and find an accountability buddy for your 2024 goals
- EXPIRES DECEMBER 4: 2 weeks of one-on-one asynchronous coaching to help you make a practical, realistic game plan for one project you’re trying to complete or habit you’re trying to build
Note: the founding membership discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Additionally, new membership programming will begin January 3, 2024, but the community and older resources will be there for you as soon as you join!
Meet Your Clubhouse Host
Hi, I’m Brittany (she/they). I’m the founder of Work Brighter Media and the host of the Clubhouse.
I’m a former productivity expert who learned the hard way how incompatible Hustle Culture is with disabilities, chronic illness, and neurodivergence.
After a few years of working at a fast-paced tech startup, taking weekly dance classes, and running 3 different side hustles, the time between my burnouts and flare-ups kept getting shorter and shorter, until life was just one long, perpetual burnout/flare-up combo.
When I finally accepted that…everything…needed to change, I devoted myself to not only getting myself out of that chronic burnout cycle, but also:
- Understanding why I got there in the first place
- How to avoid ending up back there again
- Figuring out why so many people, especially other neurodivergent and disabled ones, were finding themselves in the same situation
Work Brighter went from a typical resource about “how to be more productive,” to one that questioned why we felt so much pressure to be productive in the first place, and who’s most harmed by that ethos.
Now I’ve spent the past 5 years unlearning Hustle Culture, learning how to work (and rest) sustainably, and trying to build a career and lifestyle that works with my body and brain instead of against them.
Inside the Clubhouse is the community and resources I wish I had when I first started this journey.
Join the Work Brighter Clubhouse to get an all-access pass to:
- All templates and resources under $50 in the Work Brighter Shop
- 24/7 community to connect with other neurodivergent, disabled, and chronically ill humans
- Weekly virtual body doubling sessions
- Monthly group coaching calls
- Quarterly planning workshops
- Quarterly book clubs
- Quarterly social events
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of person is this for?
This is for anyone who struggles a lot with things like executive functioning, focus, burnout, and balance. That includes people with:
- Long COVID
- And countless other conditions
But a specific diagnosis isn’t required to join.
Anyone who feels particularly prone to burnout and like they struggle to balance work and rest will fit right in here!
Do I need an official diagnosis to join?
Absolutely not! We recognize and respect that there are tons of barriers and challenges in receiving an official diagnosis, as well as that not everyone wants one.
No one knows your body and brain better than you, and if the information on this page resonated with you, you’re the “right kind of person” for the Clubhouse, regardless of what a diagnosis may say.
How do I participate in the community?
Everything in the community is centralized in one convenient place on a platform called Circle. It’s like our own private social network with no ads, no algorithms, and no angry trolls.
You’ll be able to access it from desktop or mobile, and customize notifications to suit which areas of the Clubhouse you’re most interested in.
The one sort-of-exception is our live calls, which are hosted on Zoom. But links to join those calls are still found in Circle. Like I said, everything you need in one convenient place.
What kind of things are inside the resource library?
The resource library is filled with different tools like cheat sheets, templates, workbooks, and on-demand workshops. As soon as you join, you’ll get access to over 15 different resources, including:
- A template for conducting daily reviews
- A template for digital habit tracking
- A workbook to help you identify and manage overwhelm
- A workshop on setting realistic plans & goals you can actually stick to
Additionally, we’ll be adding new resources every month. Some of the upcoming templates include an updated daily reset template, a journaling prompt pack, and a quarterly reset toolkit.
How long do I need to commit for?
The Clubhouse is a month-to-month membership you can cancel anytime, no commitment necessary.
However, if you’d like a bit of a discount, you can pre-pay per quarter instead.
How much personal help/attention do we get from you?
I try to answer any questions in public feeds and am happy to have the occasional conversation via DM, but this is not individual coaching or consulting, it is a peer support group.
When do live events happen?
We rotate times quarterly based on the community’s availability to reach as many time zones as possible. For Jan-March 2024, that will be 11am PT. And as the community grows, we’re excited to add better support for additional time zones.
How accessible is the community?
All educational events have live automated captioning, and recorded replays will have captions and transcripts. Additionally, any library resources are adapted to as many formats and tools as possible, starting with text.
If you have any other questions about accessibility, you can email us at email@example.com.
What if I have another question not listed here?
Feel free to reach out to us and ask at firstname.lastname@example.org.